Injustice: Gods Among Us - Behind The Scenes With The Team

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Behind The Scenes With The Team

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios has just released a new Injustice: Gods Among Us video that will take you on a trip behind the scenes of the new fighting game. The video was also part of a blog post, made by Hector Sanchez over at PlayStation.Com:
We have HUGE announcements coming up in the next few months concerning the story of the game that will answer the burning question fans have been asking us over and over: Just why are all of these icons fighting each other? We still have yet to reveal all of our characters, and the response that we’ve received on social media outlets on who you all want to see in the game has really inspired the team to no end.

Additionally, our KoreTech team has really pushed the boundaries on our graphics engine forward with industry leading innovations. The utilization of the PS3’s SPUs on Injustice goes way beyond anything we did in Mortal Kombat, enabling us to have roughly three times the amount of objects on screen at a single time. To allow for all the background destruction you see in the game, the number of animatable objects has increased to the point where we have as many on screen as we had total objects in our last game, all possible because of the power of the PS3 SPUs. It doesn’t end there, as we’ve completely revamped our lighting solution between Mortal Kombat and Injustice to drive our lighting through the SPUs which allows us to render more, and also allows a lot more accurate and complex dynamic lighting with an overall increase in the number of lights.

For all available information, please visit our Injustice: Gods Among Us section.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”