Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector's Edition Announced

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector's Edition Announced

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios has just announced the Conllector's Edition of Injustice: Gods Among Us:
Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector’s Edition Revealed

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today unveiled details for the Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector’s Edition. The North American package will be available beginning April 2013 in limited quantities for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment, and will retail for $99.99.

The North American Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector’s Edition will include:

- Exclusive DC Collectibles statue featuring iconic characters Batman and Wonder Woman, the Fortress of Solitude, and the Last Son of Krypton’s escape ship
-- Highly detailed statue that stands over 13” tall
-- Beautifully rendered with a combination of injected and hand painted decoration
-- Includes The Lasso of Truth, clear casted ice details and translucent smoke trail
- Special Collector's Edition of a brand new DC Comics series
- Digital download of DC Universe animated film Justice League: Doom
- Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52
Note that the press release does not mention a Collector's Edition for the Wii U.

For all available information, please visit our Injustice: Gods Among Us section.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”