Mortal Kombat Released For PlayStation Vita (North America)

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat Released For PlayStation Vita (North America)

Post by Gambid »

Mortal Kombat 9 has been released for the PSVita today. From the press release:

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios announced today the exclusive release of Mortal Kombat for the PlayStation®Vita handheld system in North America. Making its debut on the new handheld device, the acclaimed fighting franchise delivers lethal action to gamers on-the-go, priced at $39.99.

“Mortal Kombat for PlayStation®Vita allows us to bring the best possible fighting experience to our loyal fans - anytime, anywhere,” said Ed Boon, Creative Director, NetherRealm Studios. “The game runs at a seamless 60 frames per second, and provides unique gameplay modes and features that take advantage of PlayStation®Vita’s exciting new hardware capabilities. Mortal Kombat for PlayStation®Vita is the ultimate portable fighting game and provides hours of fun for mobile gamers.”

Bringing new and exclusive content to the PS Vita system, this edition of Mortal Kombat offers over-the-top fatalities and cringe-worthy X-ray moves. Players will get to test themselves with 150 brand new Challenge Tower missions, including touchscreen Fatalities, Test Your Slice and Test Your Balance. Players can also take the fight to their friends wherever they go with local multiplayer using ad-hoc connectivity or against friends near and far with a Wi-Fi connection.

Several new trailers have been released for the launch of the game and you can find them all by clicking on the image below:
Looking for Special Moves and Codes and Secrets, take a look at our Mortal Kombat 9 section.

Do you already have the game, let us know what you think.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”