Mortal Kombat 9 (PSVita) - Unveiled

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat 9 (PSVita) - Unveiled

Post by Gambid »

Mortal Kombat for the PSVita was shown on this years PAX East. A lot of interesting information is revealed, but as wise people once said, one video is worth a thousands descriptions:
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
barrymatharoo
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat 9 (PSVita) - Unveiled

Post by barrymatharoo »

yes yes yes

Can't wait!!!
ArcticZero
Mortal
PSN: Hottlixx86

Post by ArcticZero »

How impressive was this demonstration,wow,im floored w/ the fact they added all the DLC stuff,another tower that has a bunch of floors,more modes that utilize the Vita's functions and how about those touchscreen fatalities!!!

Day 1 purchase for me. ;D

Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not,and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad..
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

The camera thing only works in practice mode. That is kind of sad. May be they did not want to take focus away from the gameplay.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Juxtapose13
Apprentice
PSN: Juxtapose1313
XBox Live: Juxtapose13

Post by Juxtapose13 »

Gambid wrote:The camera thing only works in practice mode. That is kind of sad. May be they did not want to take focus away from the gameplay.
That's my suspicion as well.
--
Juxtapose13

"Outstanding. Now all we need is a deck of cards." Corporal Hicks, Aliens.
ArcticZero
Mortal
PSN: Hottlixx86

Post by ArcticZero »

Thats a fair possibility,i think rather the Devs didnt want anything to distract the gamer from a visual standpoint.

Like irritating siblings/friends or maybe if your in a moving environment,or a place where lots of ppl shuffle about,like a subway train or a mall or public places like this.

Anything where there would be enough movement in the background to where the players eye would be drawn away or distracted from the game itself,I am unsure myself and would have loved to have seen this feature in lets say the standard ladder,or something else besides the practice mode.

Of course if this is what you meant Gambid i apologize,i thought you where reffering to maybe the Devs intentionally left this feature out from the standard ladder as to not take away from the game being a Komplete port,or it being the #1 "selling feature".

Anyway,maybe next time.. ;)

Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not,and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad..

Return to “News Articles”