Mortal Kombat: Arkade Kollection Patch is Koming Soon

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat: Arkade Kollection Patch is Koming Soon

Post by Gambid »

Ed Boon has confirmed on Twitter that the long expected patch for Mortal Kombat: Arkade Kollection should be released early next month:
noobde
RT @colephelps247 So can we expect a MKAK patch this week? Noobde: No sorry. Latest I've heard is around Dec 6. I will dig around some more.

RT @colephelps247 @noobde What happened to tanksgiving day release, why dec 6th? Noobde: Testing, submitting & approvals is a LONG process.
The patch is expected to address the problems players are experiencing during Online Play along with other issues of the Kompilation.

Are you looking for Special Moves, Kodes, Secrets, Videos, etc... We have it all, right here in our new Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection section.

Remember, this is a Kompilation title, so information about a specific game is available in the section for this game:

- Mortal Kombat 1
- Mortal Kombat II
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

However our Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection section will send you to the right location.

We also have information about the cancelled Mortal Kombat HD: Arcade Kollection Remake. There are some very interesting screenshots there, so check it out.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”