Mortal Kombat GameStop Event @ San Diego Comic-Con

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat GameStop Event @ San Diego Comic-Con

Post by Gambid »

We just received a lot more information and the schedule for the upcoming Mortal Kombat events at this years Comic-Con:
Mortal Kombat has been a massive hit this year, and the hits keep on coming: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is inviting fans to get their Mortal Kombat fix at San Diego ComicCon 2011!

First, the acclaimed Mortal Kombat Legacy series will lead off with a signing at the Warner Bros. Booth (#4545). Fans can come and get autographs and pictures with stars from the series as well as Mortal Kombat co-creator and NetherRealm Studios Creative Director Ed Boon on Thursday, July 21 from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. This will be followed by a “Warner Premiere Digital Series” panel at the Hilton Bayfront – Indigo Room (Thursday, July 21 from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.) where the ninth and final installment of Mortal Kombat Legacy will be world-premiered. During the panel, Ed Boon will make a guest appearance to reveal the identity of the unannounced and much speculated fourth DLC character for Mortal Kombat!

Finally, Mortal Kombat fans will get an exclusive first chance to play with this new warrior before he is available on XBLA or PSN. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is inviting gamers to come to the GameStop near the convention center on Thursday, July 21 from 7:00-10:00 p.m. to get some hands-on time with the latest kombatant alongside Ed Boon and participate in a tournament for some great prizes. Here are the details:

Mortal Kombat GameStop Event – San Diego ComicCon 2011
Timing: 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 21
Address: 530 Horton Plaza, San Diego, CA 92101

Directions from the Convention Center:

1) Head down 1st Street
2) Turn Right on West G St
3) Turn left on 3rd St (enter Horton Plaza)
4) Event is on Level 5 near Macy’s and GameStop
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
TheAngryShokan
Apprentice
PSN: crashbandicootx

Re: Mortal Kombat GameStop Event @ San Diego Comic-Con

Post by TheAngryShokan »

That really sucks that I can't go. I was hoping to, but it's in a different state than where I live. Here we have what's called Metro Con, not Comic Con. What an awesome experience it would have been. :(
LIN_KUEI
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: BRONCOS_970

Post by LIN_KUEI »

Was there a video of Comic Con? If there was can you hook me up with the link Gambid? thanks in advance.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Depends on what exactly you what. I will be posting some interviews soon.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”