Fix De-Sync on XBox360 with Pre-Order Skins (Updated)

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Fix De-Sync on XBox360 with Pre-Order Skins (Updated)

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios just published an updated version of the fix to deal with the online de-sync issues with the Klassic Kostumes on XBox 360. Follow these few steps:
De-synchronization errors have been reported in online play of Mortal Kombat. The issues are specifically with the original downloads of the retail exclusive pre-order Klassic Skins. Anyone playing Mortal Kombat with the original pre-order skins installed will cause de-synchronization against anyone they play. Fixes are in progress for both platforms, with details below.

For Xbox 360
In order to fix the desynchronization errors on the Xbox 360, you must manually re-download the Klassic Kostume DLC files from the Xbox Live Marketplace. Re-downloading the Klassic Skins Pack will not fix the problem. You must re-download the original pre-order skin(s). Instructions for re-downloading:

1. Hit the guide button (XBox Logo button on controller)
2. Go to the right to the tab labelled "Settings"
3. Select "Account Management"
4. Select "Download History"
5. Select the pre-order DLC you wish to re-download.
6. Choose "download again"

If you have re-downloaded the Klassic Skins and are still experiencing desynchronization errors, it is because the person you are playing is still using the older skins. Both players must re-download the content to fix the issue.

For PS3
A patch is in progress to solve this issue for PS3 users. We expect to release the patch the week of 7/4. We will update this message once our timing is confirmed.
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”