Kenshi Renders, Wallpaper and Bio + Skarlet Wallpaper

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Kenshi Renders, Wallpaper and Bio + Skarlet Wallpaper

Post by Gambid »

The people at Netherrealm Studios have been busy preparing for yet another DLC character release, Kenshi. The Official Mortal Kombat Website has been updated with information about the character, including images and biography. Additionally Skarlet's Fatality Wallpaper has been released:
Image Image
Biography: For years the swordsman Kenshi traveled the world in search of worthy opponents. When a mysterious elderly man named Song offered to show him the location of Sento, an ancient sword worthy of his abilities, Kenshisuccumbed to pride. He followed Song to a tomb wherein lay the Well of Souls. When Kenshi retrieved the sword, spirits of ancient warriors spewed forth, blinding him. Song then revealed himself to be Shang Tsung. He consumed thesouls, leaving Kenshi in the dark labyrinth to die. But Sento called to Kenshi. It led him out of the tomb and revealed his lost heritage as a descendant of the warriors who had been buried there. Kenshi vowed to slay Shang Tsung and free the souls of his ancestors.
Image Image
We have already updated our Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) section which now includes Kenshi's bio.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”