Mortal KombatL Legacy - Episode 4 - Kitana And Mileena Part1

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal KombatL Legacy - Episode 4 - Kitana And Mileena Part1

Post by Gambid »

The fourth episode of Mortal Kombat: Legacy has been released and it is the first part of Kitana and Mileena story.

Click on the image below to watch it:
Visit our Mortal Kombat: Legacy section for much more information on the series and our Mortal Kombat: Legacy forum to discuss it.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
DarkFurian
Mortal

Re: Mortal KombatL Legacy - Episode 4 - Kitana And Mileena P

Post by DarkFurian »

The worst episode so far. Everything looked so lame, the acting, the animation, especially the animation...
I am not saying they shouldn't have used animation, it is a nice way to tell the story. It is just the way it was realized, like a motion comic and very crappy.
Even Rebirth, which didn't even have a budget, looks much much better in terms of everything.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

On the contrary, I think that the animation worked well. It showed a different approach to the story and reminded me of the Character's Vignette.

My biggest concern was Shao Kahn. I think that this is the worst Shao Kahn we have ever seen. Same with Shang Tsung.

The way the Narator pronounced the names wasn't great either, examples are Shao Kahn and Sindel.
I Rule This World!

Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

I think Shang Tsung looked alright in episode 3, but Shao Kahn looks terrible, and so does Mileena.

I am a huge comic fan but I didn't like the episode at all. The animation was decent but when your goal is to make a Mortal Kombat live action series...make a mortal kombat live action series. There was sooooo much animation in this episode that I really don't believe it can be rated the same way as the other episodes, anyone can do a MK motion comic as long as they can draw.

Bottom line, I hope they realize that this was a very bad move and do not try it again. If they do, then a big majority of the episode should be live action.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

The problem is, that if most of the fans this that this was a mistake, there will be no time to correct the other episodes if they contain animation. Production is in final stages of the last episodes and season 1 i nearly done.
I Rule This World!

Return to “News Articles”