MK Legends: Battle of the Realms Trailer + Red Band Trailer

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

MK Legends: Battle of the Realms Trailer + Red Band Trailer

Post by Gambid »

WB Animation has just released the official trailer for their upcoming Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms animated movie:
The trailer is jam-packed with action, characters and story elements originating starting from Mortal Kombat II all the way up to Mortal Kombat: Deception. So you might want to pause every once in a while just to catch everything.

Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms is a direct sequel to last years Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge and will be released on August 31, 2021 on Blu Ray and digital.

Update July 2nd, 2021:

Several hours after the first trailer, WB Animation released the official Red Band version of the Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms trailer. Beware of some spoilers here:
(Please note, you will be redirected to YouTube as the video is age restricted).

In this one we get even more details on the story and the characters.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms Official Tra

Post by Roy Arkon »

Both trailers look excellent, this movie is gonna be amazing for sure.

Also, I've found a really surprising curve ball. It turns out that the Zaterran and Tarkatan in Scorpion's Revenge ARE NOT Reptile and Baraka. There is a podcast with the writer of Scorpion's Revenge in which he confirms that he purposely kept them both out of this movie because he wanted to save them for a future movie. He also than confirmed that the Centaur and Oni in that movie ARE NOT Motaro and Moloch. That also confirms that we are already gonna have a sequel for this movie as well. This is a real curve ball.

Oh and it turns out that the voice actor for Stryker in this movie, Matthew Mercer, is the same voice actor for Stryker in MK9, reprising his role.

Now everything becomes even more interesting, and in a big way.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: MK Legends: Battle of the Realms Trailer + Red Band Trai

Post by Gambid »

Nice, animation is so much easier than live action movies. So if they play their cards right, they might be doing these for a long time.

All I want is a steel case Blu Ray version that fits nicely with the other one :D
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”