MK11 Ultimate Mileena Gameplay Trailer, Skins Included

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

MK11 Ultimate Mileena Gameplay Trailer, Skins Included

Post by Roy Arkon »

After all of the requests from the fans (understandably) and all of the harassments from the stans (unfortunately), Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate finally includes the purple female Ninja and Edenian-Tarkatan hybrid clone, Mileena, in gameplay form. As shown in the trailer released by the official Mortal Kombat YouTube page, Mileena starts the battle against Kitana with one of her famous quotes from Mortal Kombat 9 (2011), and goes on showcasing all of the Sai daggers, savagery and self-worth that you can except out of Mileena. And yes, she's got her Tele-Kick back as well.

Check out the Mileena trailer below, enjoy.
We also have a closer look at some of Mileena's skins, both that were included in the trailer and also one that wasn't, courtesy of the official PlayStation Twitter page.
Author's opinion: As Rain is my top 3 all time favorite Mortal Kombat character, Mileena is actually right behind him at top 4 for me. It's a shame that there was a vocal minority of disgusting people harassing NetherRealm Studios over Mileena, but it's awesome to see that they still brought her back for all of the good, true fans out there. And as for Mileena herself, she looks fantastic, and her Skins are excellent as well. Once again NRS have exceeded my expectations, and I can't wait to see the Kombat Kast for her.

Stay tune for more MK11U news as they arrive.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”