MK11 Ultimate Mileena Image, Rambo Poster & Brutality

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

MK11 Ultimate Mileena Image, Rambo Poster & Brutality

Post by Roy Arkon »

We got some more stuff for Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate regarding both Mileena and Rambo.

First we have a new Mileena image, which looks to be taken from one of her intros, courtesy of Ed Boon.
Then we have a new mock-up poster of Rambo, showcasing his upcoming appearance in MK11U as if it was a Rambo movie, again coming from Ed Boon, who puts more emphasis on the konnection to MK11U with a K.
And finally, from the official Mortal Kombat Twitter page, we got a new Rambo Brutality. And like the Tweet says, it is a hellish one indeed.
Stay tune for more MK11U news as they arrive.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Re: MK11 Ultimate Mileena Image, Rambo Poster & Brutality

Post by dcrepaldi »

Hum...
I'm trying to get all stage 6 character's tower (if someone can upload a save with them already unlocked) before i even think to purchase the kombat pack 2.
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: MK11 Ultimate Mileena Image, Rambo Poster & Brutality

Post by Roy Arkon »

dcrepaldi wrote:Hum...
I'm trying to get all stage 6 character's tower (if someone can upload a save with them already unlocked) before i even think to purchase the kombat pack 2.
Aside from the fact that this is completely off topic, you need to work for your unlockables, not to cheat your way to get them. And what does this have to do with KP2 anyway?
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”