Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Official Rain Gameplay Trailer

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Official Rain Gameplay Trailer

Post by Roy Arkon »

Although the winter is not out here yet, the Rain has come in full force, because almost out of nowhere, the official Mortal Kombat YouTube page has uploaded the official gameplay trailer for the purple male Ninja and half-god prince of Edenia, Rain, the first of the 3 characters from Kombat Pack 2 for Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate. With his array of water and lightning attacks, Rain is surely bringing in the storm to MK11U.

Check out the full trailer for Rain below, enjoy:
Author's opinion: Rain was always one of my all time favorite Mortal Kombat characters, top 3 actually, only behind Scorpion and of course Reptile. I was so happy to see him coming back in MK11U, and I knew he was going to be fantastic, and once again NetherRealm Studios have exceeded my expectations, he indeed looks fantastic. His outro in particular is hands down the best one in the entire game. I can't wait to see the trailers for Mileena and Rambo, and of course the Kombat Kasts for all 3 characters.

Stay tune for the other trailers to be released and more news to arrive.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
_ix_
Warrior
Side: Light
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Official Rain Gameplay Trailer

Post by _ix_ »

Rain looks great. Nice to have him back in the game. Looking forward to try it out.
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT

Return to “News Articles”