Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Issues and Crashes

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Issues and Crashes

Post by Gambid »

Very few game releases and updates go really smooth these days and Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath is unfortunately no exception to this rule. Since the release of the expansion yesterday players have been reporting different issues, bugs and crashes on different platforms. Most issues were with the PC version and the Story mode on XBox. The official WBGames Support has however reported that some of the issues have already been resolved and the team is working on resolving the remaining. Have a look:
This twitter account is also the place for you to address your problems with the Expansion and help the developer smooth things out as fast as possible.

We will keep you informed as the situation develops.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Issues and Crashes

Post by Roy Arkon »

Great to see that NRS/WB are fixing those issues super fast. Games are much harder to make these days and it's almost guaranteed to have some issues at release, including for updates and expansions. But NRS/WB at least handle it properly, and these issues are not extremely awful like with some other games in recent years anyway, hopefully it will all be fixed very soon.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

I think they kind of learnt a lot from Mortal Kombat X as its launch on PC was a disaster. It went so far that they needed to change the developer of the port if I am not mistaken.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Yes they did. High Voltage Studios did a terrible job with the PC port of MKX, Qloc were the ones who fixed it, and they also added the MKXL update after it was on hold for PC users for 7 months, which was only possible for them to do thanks to Ed Boon convincing WB to let them update the PC port along with NRS updating the console ports for the final patch of MKX in October 2016.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”