MK11 The Joker Gameplay Trailer, New Skins Included

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

MK11 The Joker Gameplay Trailer, New Skins Included

Post by Roy Arkon »

The Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay trailer for the newest DLC character for the game, the Joker, has finally arrived. Voiced by Richard Epcar, Joker show a whole slew of new tricks to show his dark humor while battling his opponents, along with several Easter Eggs and references to both the Mortal Kombat and DC Comics Universes, including a reference to the Friendship Finishing move that was introduced to the Mortal Kombat franchise in Mortal Kombat II.

The trailer also showcases 4 new skins, all are inspired by the DC Universe. The first 3 skins are coming in the DC Elseworlds Skin Pack and those are for Noob Saibot as The Batman Who Laughs (an evil Hybrid of Batman and Joker), Baraka as Killer Croc, and Kitana as Catwoman. And the final skin is an additional one, and it's for Geras as Darkseid.
Author's opinion: I myself was in favor of the Joker coming to MK11 before MK11 was even announced. Considering the more recent DC Comics stories that feature Joker as much more violent and gruesome villain (more specifically in the Death of the Family Saga, in which Joker rips his own face and put it back on as a mask), as well as that Joker, in a way, already was a guest character in Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) through Shang Tsung's Fatality that was based on Joker's Fatality from Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe, and the fact that the Injustice franchise already had all of the top Mortal Kombat mainstays Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Raiden, as guest characters in both Injustice 1: Gods Among Us and Injustice 2, there was no doubt that Joker would be a perfect guest character for MK11, and it was bound to happen, and I'm very happy that it happened. This trailer exceeded my expectations and I'm very excited for Joker to come to MK11 even more that I already was before.

Make sure to watch the MK11 Kombat Kast for the Joker, who will be added to MK11 along with a the new skins on January 28th, 2020.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”