Special Combo Breaker Update For MK11's Tournament Stage

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Special Combo Breaker Update For MK11's Tournament Stage

Post by Roy Arkon »

Combo Breaker, the big annual Fighting Game tournament in Chicago, is going to take place between May 24-26, 2019. It was announced earlier this week Mortal Kombat Commentator and former pro player Mr. Aquaman on Twitter that Mortal Kombat 11 will be will get the main stage at the main day of the event. To celebrate the occasion, and also it what appears to be the start of an ongoing theme, MK11 has received an update in which it's Tournament stage has been updated to match the theme of Combo Breaker, changing the orange leds on the floor and on the intractables to white, and replacing the logo of NetherRealm Studios to that of Combo Breaker. As it seems, it's going to happen for every major Fighting Game tournament that MK11 will be a part of.

Here is a video from my channel, showcasing the Tournament stage in it's current state after the update:
Author's opinion: It's surely interesting and really cool to see. NRS/WB are clearly making the next big step for E-Sports with MK11.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Thu May 16, 2019 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Player One
Warrior

Re: Special Combo Breaker Update For MK11's Tournament Stage

Post by Player One »

for a second I thought they added combo breaker feature from previous games and I was happy. now I am disappointed

Return to “News Articles”