MK11 Official Nintendo Switch Gameplay Reveal Trailer

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

MK11 Official Nintendo Switch Gameplay Reveal Trailer

Post by Roy Arkon »

The official Mortal Kombat YouTube page has posted what we have all been waiting for, the Mortal Kombat 11 official Nintendo Switch gameplay reveal trailer. Here it is:
Author's opinion: After seeing the trailer, the graphics look great for the Switch port. Yes it does look inferior to the home console versions, but that was obvious from the get go, and it is only by a small margin.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: MK11 Official Nintendo Switch Gameplay Reveal Trailer

Post by Lord Dragu »

What about PC?!
no pc beta
no pc video nothing
Shituvo
pc people are treated like garbage.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

To be very much honest, there is also no PS4 video so far. All official trailers are done using footage from the XBox One X. This was already confirmed on multiple occasions.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Gambid wrote:To be very much honest, there is also no PS4 video so far. All official trailers are done using footage from the XBox One X. This was already confirmed on multiple occasions.
That is true.
I think WB favors XBOX for some reason.
Switch looks good btw. Very good.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

They already said that the XBox One version will be the best looking version. It is only reasonable to use footage from this version for their trailers. No information on the PC version on max so far.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”