Official Mortal Kombat 11 Live Action TV Spot Reveals Kitana

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Official Mortal Kombat 11 Live Action TV Spot Reveals Kitana

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios and WB Games has just released the official Mortal Kombat 11 TV Spot. Just with any other Mortal Kombat game, the is a live action TV Spot:
This TV Spot also confirms Kitana as a playable character in the game. This far only story mode footage of her was shown to the public.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Official Mortal Kombat 11 Live Action TV Spot

Post by Lord Dragu »

DENUVO WARNING in the spot message show appear!

"ONLY in MK11 DRM protection that brings down your CPU, HDD and causes stuttering and lag!
Only for OFFICIAL Customers that purchase the game with money!

Pirates are free to enjoy a better fps and mod!"

MK 11 comes bundled for free with DRM Denuvo for all official steam users as a thanks for your valued support!

This is what they shall comment on the spot.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

I do understand your frustration but do you need to spam each and every news here with it. As an admin and mod here, I cannot allow that. There is a topic where this thing can be discussed. Spamming other topics will not make Netherrealm Studios to change their minds. How the DENUVO implementation will influence the performance, is still unknown.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Gambid wrote:I do understand your frustration but do you need to spam each and every news here with it. As an admin and mod here, I cannot allow that. There is a topic where this thing can be discussed. Spamming other topics will not make Netherrealm Studios to change their minds. How the DENUVO implementation will influence the performance, is still unknown.
Alright then. I wont say a word here anymore but out of respect toward YOU and not because you are admin or mod. But as a friend.

Topic:
Been a long since i saw a TV Spot. Back in time the best spot was MK Deception's one with Baraka and Mileena.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Awesome TV Spot, Kitana looks great here. Looking forward to see her moveset in the Kombat Kast.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”