Kano Has Officially Been Revealed For Mortal Kombat 11

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Kano Has Officially Been Revealed For Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Roy Arkon »

As you might have expect from the rumors and hints in the last couple of weeks, the leader of the Black Dragon crime syndicate, Kano, has been officially revealed for Mortal Kombat 11, although not in a traditional way.

At an event held in Brazil earlier today, called the "Mortal Kombat 11 A Konvocação event", which was a reveal event similar to the reveal events held in L.A, London and Russia not too long ago, there was an official announcement being shown on the big screen from Ed Boon who was speaking in Portuguese (yes, that actually happened), and Boon revealed Kano by showing him in a Pirate skin, which might be a timed-region-exclusive in a similar way to Skarlet's Kold War skin that was also revealed recently.

Here are the official renders for Kano, both in his default skin and Pirate skin:
Mortal Kombat 11 Kano Default Skin Render
Mortal Kombat 11 Kano Pirate Skin Render
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
bRKziBl.jpg
5OwypBu.jpg
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Re: Kano Has Officially Been Revealed For Mortal Kombat 11

Post by DTHLongplays »

Are you kidding me?! And NRS didn't even announce it anywhere! I don't understand their language, but i sure as hell wanted to see what was revealed. I didn't even expected this. God damn it NRS, don't do that again. From the one side i'm pissed, cause they didn't let other peoples know, and from the other i'm happy to see that Kano made it to MK11.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

DTHLongplays wrote:Are you kidding me?! And NRS didn't even announce it anywhere! I don't understand their language, but i sure as hell wanted to see what was revealed. I didn't even expected this. God damn it NRS, don't do that again. From the one side i'm pissed, cause they didn't let other peoples know, and from the other i'm happy to see that Kano made it to MK11.
First off, it was held by WB Games, it wasn't NRS' decision when the event was gonna take place. Secondly, they announced the event only today, and yeah, it was kinda too quick to get ready for it in just mere hours, but there was still some time to get ready for it regardless.

And yes, Kano in MK11 is great indeed.
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

First off, it was held by WB Games, it wasn't NRS' decision when the event was gonna take place. Secondly, they announced the event only today, and yeah, it was kinda too quick to get ready for it in just mere hours, but there was still some time to get ready for it regardless.

I get it about WB and all that, but man, this comes from nowere and fast! Like BAM! Here is yours Kano. If i only knew that this Brazil even happens, i would prepare myself, despite that i don't understand their language at all. Also, yeah, Kano looks awsome! Can't wait to see Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Shang Tsung and maybe, just maybe, a Reptile. If those first 3 characters will be revealed, then i will be happy AF.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

DTHLongplays wrote:

I get it about WB and all that, but man, this comes from nowere and fast! Like BAM! Here is yours Kano. If i only knew that this Brazil even happens, i would prepare myself, despite that i don't understand their language at all. Also, yeah, Kano looks awsome! Can't wait to see Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Shang Tsung and maybe, just maybe, a Reptile. If those first 3 characters will be revealed, then i will be happy AF.
Yeah I will be happy beyond the roof if Reptile makes the cut, he has a very high chance coming back, as he is the most important male Ninja only behind Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Shang Tsung will be great as well, and Johnny Cage is already pretty much guaranteed, considering that he is a background character just like Kano who was just revealed. Also curious to see what is up with Liu Kang shooting a flaming skull like Shang Tsung like we saw in the trailer.

Return to “News Articles”