Kharacter Intros, Brutalities And The Custom Variations

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Kharacter Intros, Brutalities And The Custom Variations

Post by Roy Arkon »

There are a lot of new videos regarding Mortal Kombat 11 showcasing a lot of good stuff to see and spectate.

The first are a set of videos from the YouTube channel Gamer's Little Playground, that gathered all of the kharacter intros for all of the playable kharacters so far, including mirror match intros:

Scorpion: Sub-Zero: Raiden: Sonya Blade: Geras: Baraka: Skarlet: Up next, as you've seen by the title, the Brutalities are back in MK11. Here is a video from Dynasty showcasing some of the Brutalities in the game:
And finally, we have the first close look at the Kharacter Custom Variation System, showcasing the options for all of the playable kharacters so far, once again courtesy of Dynasty:
Have you find more content and/or information? Tell us in the comments.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Re: Kharacter Intros, Brutalities And The Custom Variations

Post by DTHLongplays »

Man, there so many info about MK11 in internet that it blows my head of. After watching all of that, i didn't just got impressed, but also i got a huge headache, because of that amount of info.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

what i see this is going to be INJUSTICE 2 like which I already see the bad direction where it heads - Micros and very long to unlock abilities and skills. And the story seems ot be getting nowhere...I will stick with MK9 as the last good mk game. This Mk TURNS TOO DARK.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:what i see this is going to be INJUSTICE 2 like which I already see the bad direction where it heads - Micros and very long to unlock abilities and skills. And the story seems ot be getting nowhere...I will stick with MK9 as the last good mk game. This Mk TURNS TOO DARK.
Oh come on dude. We only saw the very first scene of the story, and it does look really good. How can you say the story is going nowhere at this point?

And as for gameplay, the game is clearly a lot more like MK1, MK2 and MK9. Yes it is more similar to IJ2 then MKX, and is very different from the latter, but MK1, MK2 and MK9 are the ones that this game is more similar too.

Also from videos I've seen, you are not gonna need to grind so much for Gear like in IJ2, as almost all of the options are gonna be available for you from the start. The only things you will need to unlock for the characters are Finishing moves and maybe some of the shaders.

I can already see that this game is gonna be amazing.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

After last MK and Injustice I lost any trust into WB.
Still hope to be wrong and no MICROS at all
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:After last MK and Injustice I lost any trust into WB.
The micros are also not bad at all. They have no affect on gameplay whatsoever and are only for cosmetics, and yoy can still earn it all via gameplay in a pretty easty fashion. As bad as WB can be sometimes, they are still eons better then EA and Activision. They are actually one if tbe best publushers out there, and of course NRS do amazing job every time, which is possible because WB actuslly let them go with their vision fir their games.

And msybe we won't have any nicris in MK11 of any kind.

MK11 is gonna be excellent.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:After last MK and Injustice I lost any trust into WB.
The micros are also not bad at all. They have no affect on gameplay whatsoever and are only for cosmetics, and yoy can still earn it all via gameplay in a pretty easty fashion. As bad as WB can be sometimes, they are still eons better then EA and Activision. They are actually one if tbe best publushers out there, and of course NRS do amazing job every time, which is possible because WB actuslly let them go with their vision fir their games.

And msybe we won't have any nicris in MK11 of any kind.

MK11 is gonna be excellent.
We will see...time will tell.
If no micros then good.
And Surely EA and ACT have gone too far.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Microtransactions will be there in some form. There is no escape from them any more and we have us, the players, to thank for that. If it wasn't a profitable no one would have still use them.

On the other hand, no Netherrealm console game has gone overboard with them so far, so no reason to panic right now.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:Microtransactions will be there in some form. There is no escape from them any more and we have us, the players, to thank for that. If it wasn't a profitable no one would have still use them.

On the other hand, no Netherrealm console game has gone overboard with them so far, so no reason to panic right now.
That's true dude.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Gambid wrote:Microtransactions will be there in some form. There is no escape from them any more and we have us, the players, to thank for that. If it wasn't a profitable no one would have still use them.

If there are micros I will surely not buy it so I dont support Micros and games that have them.
I dont want to support games that lock progress or unlockables behind micros.
Once MK was clean from Micros and since the scumbags EA introduced them developers become greedy and more greedy than ever.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:

If there are micros I will surely not buy it so I dont support Micros and games that have them.
Once MK was clean from Micros and since the scumbags EA introduced them developers become greedy and more greedy than ever.
First of it's the publishers who got greedy, not the developers. The publishers are the ones who push to put micros in the games. Secondly, there are cases that micros are in the game but are not there out of greed. David Jaffe (the creator of the God of War series) said not to long ago that he would like to put micros in games but more so for the players to look for cosmetics alone, because he himself love the aspect of chasing after items, and he promised that he would keep them for cosmetics alone, not gameplay. And finally, Ed Boon said in another interview a couple of days ago that there would not be any micros in MK11. At worst case scenario, it would be just like ti was in MKX and IJ2, which once again, had no affect on gameplay.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:

First of it's the publishers who got greedy, not the developers. The publishers are the ones who push to put micros in the games. Secondly, there are cases that micros are in the game but are not there out of greed. David Jaffe (the creator of the God of War series) said not to long ago that he would like to put micros in games but more so for the players to look for cosmetics alone, because he himself love the aspect of chasing after items, and he promised that he would keep them for cosmetics alone, not gameplay. And finally, Ed Boon said in another interview a couple of days ago that there would not be any micros in MK11. At worst case scenario, it would be just like ti was in MKX and IJ2, which once again, had no affect on gameplay.
INJ2 Micros are what do bad to ruin the game for me. Getting crystal boxes for micros ad countring to get gears and abilities. No thanks.
Its not only PUBLISHERS but developers too who got greedy.
Publishers depend on developers developers can go make own studio and go independent AKA Indie.
Micros in GOW wiill be a disaster.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:
INJ2 Micros are what do bad to ruin the game for me. Getting crystal boxes for micros ad countring to get gears and abilities. No thanks.
Publishers depend on developers developers can go make own studio and go independent AKA Indie.
Have you even played IJ2? The micros in there do not give you any Gear or abilities. They can change Gear that you already have, but you can't gain more gear with it. The only thing you can get are shaders, and those are just for pure cosmetics alone. You can level up a character to level 30, but only AFTER you leveled up at least one more character through gameplay, and even if you do level up a char that way, you need to unlock Gear for that char, which of course you can do only via gameplay.

Only publishers get greedy to want to put micros in games for profit only, developers are not. It's a well known fact that only publishers have such desires to just gain profit, and it's only for some publishers, not all of them. And if micros are just for cosmetics and not for gameplay, like how the micros in MKX and IJ2 are, it's perfectly fine.

I'm sorry but I don't think you know how the video game industry works, and blindly put every single company in the same spot without taking any case of it's own, like you do, is another big thing that already hurt the gaming industry.

I'm not gonna argue with you on the matter any longer, it's unnecessary.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:
Have you even played IJ2? The micros in there do not give you any Gear or abilities. They can change Gear that you already have, but you can't gain more gear with it. The only thing you can get are shaders, and those are just for pure cosmetics alone. You can level up a character to level 30, but only AFTER you leveled up at least one more character through gameplay, and even if you do level up a char that way, you need to unlock Gear for that char, which of course you can do only via gameplay.

Only publishers get greedy to want to put micros in games for profit only, developers are not. It's a well known fact that only publishers have such desires to just gain profit, and it's only for some publishers, not all of them. And if micros are just for cosmetics and not for gameplay, like how the micros in MKX and IJ2 are, it's perfectly fine.

I'm sorry but I don't think you know how the video game industry works, and blindly put every single company in the same spot without taking any case of it's own, like you do, is another big thing that already hurt the gaming industry.

I'm not gonna argue with you on the matter any longer, it's unnecessary.
I think you dont know how all works and how bad Gaming industry has become either blind fan or sorry to say NAIVE.

I have played Injustice 2 yes. And abilities unlock only via so called Diamond boxes and even then its rare lets not talk about how impossible it is to obtain them by normal means. And those boxes are coming with Real money currency converted to in game specific one. This is why i stopped playing it.

You say cosmetic.
MICROS IN ANY PAID GAME are a cancer be it cosmetic or not.
90 USD For a PREMIUM edition and still MICROS and you are ok with it?!
I am NOT and will never be.
First it was DLC and now dlc COMES announced before game is....
Now micros rule the gaming and it is thanks to people that argue against the reality and defend greedy developers and companies.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Would like to remind everyone that we are all entitled to our opinions. What we are going to have hare is a civil conversation/discussion without name calling and or accusations. Hope I made myself clear.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”