Mortal Kombat X Mobile Renamed To Mortal Kombat (Mobile)

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Renamed To Mortal Kombat (Mobile)

Post by Gambid »

After the announcement of Mortal Kombat 11, fans of Mortal Kombat X Mobile for Android and iOS have been asking the question, whether Netherrealm Studios will create another mobile Mortal Kombat game, similar to what happened with Injustice 2, or will simply keep supporting and evolving the existing one.

We seem to be getting close to an answer, as Netherrealm Studios has revealed on their Twitter page that Mortal Kombat X Mobile will soon be renamed to Mortal Kombat [Mobile] and will remain the main mobile Mortal Kombat game. An announcement will soon follow:
Mortal Kombat X Mobile Renamed
What do you think? What would be you preferred strategy for the mobile Mortal Kombat game?

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
mortal-kombat-mobile-announement.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat X Mobile Renamed To Mortal Kombat (Mobile)

Post by Roy Arkon »

That's probably the most logical thing to do. MKX Mobile, now MK Mobile, has gotten so many updates for so long even beyond the main game, and the game is still going strong in terms of popularity, so there is no need to make a new one, unless maybe the mobile technology would improve immensely, which is gonna take at least a few years. This will also give NRS/WB more time to work on the main game, which is their main product anyway, while MK Mobile is more of a side product.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”