Is Ed Boon Teasing Reptile And Khameleon/Chameleon For MK11?

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Is Ed Boon Teasing Reptile And Khameleon/Chameleon For MK11?

Post by Roy Arkon »

Ed Boon has Tweeted this image of a small lizard in what appears to be a cave of sorts, along with the question "Reptile konfirmed?".
Mortal Kombat 11 Reptile Confirmed
Could this mean that Reptile, the green palette swap Saurian Ninja, will appear in Mortal Kombat 11? Or maybe Reptile will return along with either one of the other two secret Saurian ninjas, Khameleon and Chameleon, or even both?

Also, judging by the form of this lizard, could this mean that we will see Reptile once again in his fully fledged lizard form, the way he appeared in Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance? Considering that MK11 is set to feature some sort of a customization mode along with skins according to the information we have so far, this might be indeed one option that players will be able to choose for Reptile. We will have to wait and see.

Author's opinion: As Reptile being my all time favorite character from Mortal Kombat and all Fighting Games, I really hope this is true. I can't wait for the community reveal event next week!

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
mortal-kombat-11-reptile-image-lizard.jpg

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”