MK11 Premium Edition/Kombat Pack Details On Steam

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

MK11 Premium Edition/Kombat Pack Details On Steam

Post by Roy Arkon »

Mortal Kombat 11 is now available for pre-order on Steam, both the Standard and the Premium Edition. The page includes an image of Shao Kahn in a more klassic skin then the one that was shown in the announcement trailer. The same image was leaked some time ago buy Gamestop Italy.

The page also gives more details about the Premium Edition of Mortal Kombat 11:
MK11 Premium Edition Details On Steam
This confirms several pieces of information that were rumored and/or leaked to be true, such as the inclusion of 6 characters in the Kombat Pack and the return of the Gear system from Injustice 2. Speaking of which, one interesting thing that is seen there is the inclusion of both skins and Gear.

Does this mean that skins and gear are separate from one another? Or the skins are basically premier skins inside the gear system similar to IJ2? We will have to wait and see. In the meantime, check out the MK11 page on Steam here.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
02v56E4.png

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: MK11 Premium Edition/Kombat Pack Details On Steam

Post by Gambid »

Interesting, there is no pre-order link in Germany on Amazon. Hope it gets here soon. What I do want is the steel box.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”