Mortal Kombat 11 Official Announce Trailer

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat 11 Official Announce Trailer

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios and Warner Bros. just released the official trailer for Mortal Kombat 11. For the fans this means, wait is finally over. So without losing any more time, here is the announcement trailer for the game you have been expecting for the last almost five years :
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Official Announce Trailer

Post by Roy Arkon »

Wow April 23rd???? I didn't expect that, hell I believe nobody expected that. That's very close.

So it appears that NRS/WB are continuing the regular cycle after all, it's just that the official announcement took a lot longer.

Also 2 Scorpions? One modern and one klassic? That's interesting. And Shao Kahn as a pre-order bonus? That's insane.

Can't wait for MK11.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Dark Kahn
Apprentice
PSN: Appolon

Post by Dark Kahn »

Roy Arkon wrote:Wow April 23rd???? I didn't expect that, hell I believe nobody expected that. That's very close.

So it appears that NRS/WB are continuing the regular cycle after all, it's just that the official announcement took a lot longer.

Also 2 Scorpions? One modern and one klassic? That's interesting. And Shao Kahn as a pre-order bonus? That's insane.

Can't wait for MK11.
https://youtu.be/7r0hbxhrdUI
Full Version Trailer
Dark Kahn
Apprentice
PSN: Appolon

Post by Dark Kahn »

Dark Kahn wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:Wow April 23rd???? I didn't expect that, hell I believe nobody expected that. That's very close.

Can't wait for MK11.
https://youtu.be/7r0hbxhrdUI
Full Version Trailer
Game Coming to my Birthday 23 April!Yay!

Return to “News Articles”