Mortal Kombat: Legacy - Episode 6 - Raiden

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat: Legacy - Episode 6 - Raiden

Post by Gambid »

The sixth episode of Mortal Kombat: Legacy has been released. It tells the story of the Thunder God Raiden, who has just arrived on Earth to participate in the Mortal Kombat Tournament.

Click on the image below to watch it:
Visit our Mortal Kombat: Legacy section for much more information on the series and our Mortal Kombat: Legacy forum to discuss it.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Re: Mortal Kombat: Legacy - Episode 6 - Raiden

Post by Sub-Zero »

SOOOOOoooo much better then the Kitana/Mileena episodes! I'm glad they improved it. This episode was pretty enjoyable. The only thing thats bugging me is how is it that Raiden couldn't just teleport out of the mental hospital? Was he trapped in a human body and couldn't use any powers until he was killed? If so why couldn't he just kill himself.
dude212
Mortal
PSN: DUDE21292

Post by dude212 »

ohh that sent chills down my spine. it really shows his patience and faith in humankind even after what he was forced to deal with. i agree with sub-zero, its not like he was in Outworld where his powers were limited.
DarkFurian
Mortal

Post by DarkFurian »

I really enjoyed this episode. It was well done, story and character wise. Definitely an improvement over the previous 2 episodes.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Sub-Zero wrote:SOOOOOoooo much better then the Kitana/Mileena episodes! I'm glad they improved it. This episode was pretty enjoyable. The only thing thats bugging me is how is it that Raiden couldn't just teleport out of the mental hospital? Was he trapped in a human body and couldn't use any powers until he was killed? If so why couldn't he just kill himself.
I agree with all of you, the episode was great. Why didn't Raiden teleported away, no idea. Why did he fall from the sky, no idea. But if the series are released on DVD/Blu Ray the director will have a chance to explain it. Next week Scorpion an Sub-Zero.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”