Another Friendship Easter Egg in Injustice 2

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Another Friendship Easter Egg in Injustice 2

Post by Roy Arkon »

A couple of days ago, NetherRealm Studios released a patch for Injustice 2. In this patch, one line in particular is referring to the Mortal Kombat Thunder God Raiden, stating that "AI controlled Raiden can now perform all end of round animations". It has been now revealed that Raiden recevied a secret winning pose. If an AI Raiden wins the first round in a match, he can randomly go to the secret winning pose, in which he summons Kidd Thunder, Raiden's little friend who was in Raiden's Friendship Finishing Move in Mortal Kombat II and Mortal Kombat Trilogy.
Injustice 2 Kidd Thunder
Keep in mind that only an AI Raiden can get that winning pose, so if you wanna see it for yourself, you need to set an AI Loadout for Raiden, go to the Multiverse mode and set the AI Raiden to play for you. However, you also need to keep in mind that this is completely random, so it might take a while for the AI Raiden to finally get that winning pose.

Here is a video from my channel, it took my AI Raiden several tries before I finally got it. Enjoy.
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
Bxx4tkNIAAAn9Pb.jpg

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”