Signed Richard Divizio 8X10's For Sale On E-Bay!

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Signed Richard Divizio 8X10's For Sale On E-Bay!

Post by Roy Arkon »

As of right now, for a short time until all gone, they're 8X10's of all of the Mortal Kombat characters that were portrayed in the first 4 games by Richard Divizio, and are signed by Divizio himself!

Divizio was the actor who portrayed Kano, Baraka, Kabal and Quan Chi in the first 4 games (Mortal Kombat 1 to Mortal Kombat Gold). Here is a direct quote as well as a Tweet from him below:
Hello to all my Mortal Kombat fans!!
Most of you know, I play Kano, Baraka, Kabal and Quan Chi in the history making video game Mortal Kombat!
Though Mortal Kombat is over 25 years old, the other actors who played various characters and I have recently found out that there is a worldwide cult following still to this day.
The other actors and myself have now been invited to various Comic Cons, Gaming Conventions and Cosplay Events and it's been our pleasure to meet all of you, that have made this game still the number 1 fighting game of all time!
I get many emails on a daily basis asking if I have autographs to sign, and for awhile I did not. But recently, I found a hidden stash of my 8x10's and thought I might let ya know about my find, and make them available on Ebay for a short time until they are gone.

Thank you all again for being the best fans ever!!!!

Mortal Kombat Video Game Original Actor Richard Divizio Signed Kano Autograph 8x10

Check for my other Character Autographs as well. Kano, Baraka or Quan Chi
Signed Richard Divizio Photos on E-Bay
Here are also links along with pics for the 8X10's. So go and get them before they are all gone!
Signed Richard Divizio Baraka Photo on E-Bay
Richard Divizio Signed Baraka 8X10
Signed Richard Divizio Quan Chi Photo on E-Bay
Richard Divizio Signed Quan Chi 8X10
Signed Richard Divizio Kano Photo on E-Bay
Richard Divizio Signed Kano 8X10

Credit to Test Your Might.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
810111.jpg
81011.jpg
810.jpg
rd.png

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”