After the Digital Series Comes a Movie

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

After the Digital Series Comes a Movie

Post by Gambid »

After the Mortal Kombat: Digital Series comes a new movie... or at least according to Mortal Kombat: Rebirth's and Mortal Kombat: Digital Series' actor Michael Jay White. In the #86th BAGGED & BOARDED podcast, entitled Babar Dynamite, Math Cohen and Brendan Creecy had the chance to talk to Michael Jay White and ask him about the upcoming Mortal Kombat Digital Series. Among some other things, he had the following thing to say:
41:40 [Michael Jai White]: ... We are going to do some short films, right before with do the major film...
Keep in mind that this alone, does not officially confirm the next movie, but it is always nice to hear that probably something is happening.

For more information, click here and then listen to the 86th podcast.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Re: After the Digital Series Comes a Movie

Post by Sub-Zero »

I have a bad feeling about this...I think the "alternate" MK as a web series is a fantastic idea but the thought of a full feature film of it. Sorry but I'm not on board.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

I am also not a really big fan of Mortal Kombat: Rebirth.

It was an interesting idea to get the attention of WB, but to have this as Series, or as movie. Better not.

I also don't think that the web series will keep all ideas pitched in MKR. I really hope that it will deal with the story of the characters. Now that the story is being rewritten, it will be a great opportunity.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
BROO666
Mortal

Post by BROO666 »

BROO666 wrote:they should re-make the 1st movie and 2nd and merge them into one 2 hour 45 min movie and then have a sequal,make it more dark and evil like this new game,make it rated R shouldnt try to get kids to go see it with a PG-13 rating cuz this game isn't for kids lol but with all the technology these days and how amazing they can make specialfx and sound this movie would look awesome and just hope they use a better deeper storyline then the movies already made,which i also love but they look too cheaply made i think Ed Boon has more better team now then before and could get someone to help write what his vision could be in a huge big budget movie,and forget about trying to make it look too real life,make some awesome fight scenes you dont see to many fighting type movies these days,make it just like this game and make it with alot of all these classic characters

btw the soundfx in the game is amazing,just think what a new movie could be like

i would love to see this in my lifetime lol :twisted:
made by me http://www.youtube.com/user/BROO666 for more artwork

Return to “News Articles”