IGN Unfiltered: An Ed Boon Interview

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

IGN Unfiltered: An Ed Boon Interview

Post by Gambid »

IGN has released the latest episode of IGN Unfiltered, which features Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon.

From the episode you can learn details about how Ed Boon started his carrier at Williams, about his working relationship with John Tobias, his early projects, the origins of the Mortal Kombat series and its early years, the original Mortal Kombat movie, the departure of Tobias from Midway, the development of MK: Shaolin Monks, the jumping between of Mortal Kombat and Injustice, the migration of the team from Midway to Warner Bros. the origins of Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe and how it affected the current direction of NetherRealm Studios games, the idea of a crossover between Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter, the current meta of Fighting Games today in comparison to the Arcade days, what games he likes to play in his free time, and his future in the video game industry. If you are interested in all things behind the scenes, we can highly recommend this interview:
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
ign-unfiltered-ed-boon-interview.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
monokhrome18870
Apprentice
PSN: monokhrome1

Re: IGN Unfiltered: An Ed Boon Interview

Post by monokhrome18870 »

This looks nice :)

Return to “News Articles”