Early Access Freddy Kruеger Pack For Mortal Kombat X Mobile

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Early Access Freddy Kruеger Pack For Mortal Kombat X Mobile

Post by Roy Arkon »

It seems like NetherRealm Studios and WB Games are willing to go a lot further with Mortal Kombat X Mobile then just limit themselves to Mortal Kombat X characters. At they are starting big, with horror legend Freddy Krueger, who was one of the two guest characters in Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) (alongside Kratos from the PS3 version).

Currently the early access pack is available for everyone willing to purchase. If this move proves successful, we might see other Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) characters in the near future. Nay be Nightwolf, Noob Saibot even Shao Kahn will stop by.

The pack contains Freddy Krueger himself as well as 30,000 Koins and 100 Souls. So on that note, let the nightmare begin :twisted:
Freddy Krueger Pack
Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
15338821_1387729981258395_2844822270827677407_n.jpg

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Early Access Freddy Kruеger Pack For Mortal Kombat X Mob

Post by Gambid »

Nice, I was expecting them to do something like this :) It was only a matter of time I guess.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

And I want MKSM for PS Vita with Codebrekaer Cheat Device....only that and nothing else.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

It could have been possible if the PS Vita wasn't almost a dead system.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”