Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on Java mobiles!

ded
God

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on Java mobiles!

Post by ded »

Pocket Gamer has revealed today that Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 will appear later this week on Java mobiles! Below you will find a few screenshots from the game:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
From the article:
Classic '90s beat-'em-up Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is on its way to Java mobiles later this week.

Seven of the fighters from the original arcade game are present in this version, including everyone’s favourite spear-wielding psycho Scorpion ; lovely blonde-haired lady fighter Sonya; and the completely forgettable Cyrax .

The game promises to contain ‘key combos’ along with five of the original stages from the arcade cab, three different difficulty levels, and dual control methods in order to cater for both casual players and the ‘hardcore’.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is expected to high-kick mobile gaming portals around the 1st of December, and we’ll have a review of the title a little later this week.
Click here to read the original news post.

Thanks to Scheisse from ClassicMK for the heads-up on this story.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Re: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on Java mobiles!

Post by Sub-Zero »

Is it coming to the iphone?
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on Java mobiles!

Post by Gambid »

The list of supported devises is has not been published/revealed yet. In fact this news is the only evidence of the development of the game.

I really hope that the developers know what they are dealing with and know what will happen to them if they mess this up :)

Just updated the news and added a little more screenshots. Enjoy.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”