The E3 2010 Update Part 2

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

The E3 2010 Update Part 2

Post by Gambid »

The fact that E3 is over doesn't necessarily mean the end of the information. On the contrary, a lot of new things including reviews, interviews and movies might appear online even a couple of days after the expo has closed its doors.

So let's see what new stuff is out there:

Probably one of the biggest news is GameSpot's E3 2010 Stage Demo: Mortal Kombat, a video interview with Ed Boon with a demonstration of the game, during which you can see the new select screen in a lot better quality, a lot of gameplay footage that includes Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Sektor, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Mileena and Nightwolf. Here is the video:
If you want to only see the Fatalities from the clips, then there they are:
Video no longer available!
Now for those of you who prefer to look at the things in detail, we have 50 still images from the gameplay footage. We grabbed of course the most interesting moments:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Another great news comes from our affiliate Total Mortal Kombat who had the chance to take an amazing interview from Ed Boon. The video is now online so hurry up and watch it, right here.

Another two great interviews come from GiantBomb and Destructoid. Watch them here:
Looking to read some more articles about the game. Take a look here:

- GiantBomb: Mortal Kombat Cuts Down To The Bone
- Kotaku: The New Mortal Kombat Cuts Deeper Than Ever Before

For more information about the new Mortal Kombatvisit our game's section.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”