Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: Up To Speed
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:08 pm 
Elder God

Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
You might have noticed that we havent posted a lot of news lately. There are several reasons why.

Reason 1: There was almost nothing to report
Reason 2: We have been rather busy with another site and not-site related projects: Our Kombat Kolumns section has significantly grown in both number of articles (currently 21) and fan base. We have also finally managed to bring the entire site up to Version 3.5 which is compatible with pretty much every browser out there. Now we can progress further with integrating the new website engine that debuted with our Kombat Kolumns section and is currently in use by several other sections as well. Please let us know if there are any problems.

But, with the official announcement of Mortal Kombat 9 knocking on our doors we decided to bring you and us up to speed to everything that has happened in the world of Mortal Kombat and we might have missed.

The next 4 news articles will give you not only the most recent information about the topics in question but will also make a summary of the already known information, so that we can all prepare for the thing to kome!!!

Update: Our Mortal Kombat 9 section is now online. It currently contains all news and known facts. The section will be expanded as soon as new information becomes available.

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster