Section Update: Kombst Kolumns Issue 21

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Section Update: Kombst Kolumns Issue 21

Post by Gambid »

The 21st issue of our Kombat Kolumns has been released. The PSP fans should be quite happy with this new article as ded_ reviews the only 3D Mortal Kombat game that was released for Sony's Portable console, Mortal Kombat Unchained.
Click here to read the newest issue of Kombat Kolumns.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
frozenworm
Mortal

Re: Section Update: Kombst Kolumns Issue 21

Post by frozenworm »

I loved your review...! :) it was nice to actually read how you went over the port flaws and talk about the good stuffs giving a final nice conclusion. I can see your old reviews would be a lot more positive if you would have make them now.

I wonder if the loading times when switching stances are shorter if the game is emulated on a very powerfull console... Man you really make me feel love for all the games of MK, I feel like I want to have them all, in all the versions. There's always something exclusive and unique in every version. :wink:

What are you going to review next? :D
ded
God

Post by ded »

I know that SONY use PC PSP emulators for some of their games and alot issues are not present when the game is played on that emu. Sadly, we will probably not get our hands on this emulator soon. :D

I've been thinking from a while to make a Shaolin Monks review, which will be about MK Deception Review's size but i just dont have that much time lately. Another idea was MK3vsUMK3vsMKT and MK4(arcade)vsMKGold differences which will be done soon or later.
Danny
Mortal

Post by Danny »

The MK3vsUMK3vsMKT review would be cool.
frozenworm
Mortal

Post by frozenworm »

I would love to read MK4 vs MKG :P

On a different note... I think PSP are emulated right now aren't they? how's the emulation dealing with loading problems?
ded
God

Post by ded »

There is a java psp emulator which runs only 1 or 2 commercial games as far as i know.

As for Kombat Kolumns, sadly there is no way for me at the current moment to make MK4 arcade screenshots with good quality, so probably MK3vsUMK3vsMKT will be first.

Return to “News Articles”