Mortal Kombat Haziness - Volume 02

ded
God

Mortal Kombat Haziness - Volume 02

Post by ded »

Mortal Kombat Haziness: Volume 2 is out and has even more secrets and mysteries that have never been reveled before. Volume 1 and Volume 2 are now available on our YouTube channel:
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

Juxtapose13
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: Juxtapose1313
XBox Live: Juxtapose13

Re: Mortal Kombat Haziness - Volume 02

Post by Juxtapose13 »

Very cool. For Shang Tsung's stage Fatality in Mortal Kombat II on the Kombat Tomb, is that the Arcade version where it doesn't work or all ports?

I also have an official strategy guide for Mortal Kombat II, covering the SNES, Genesis, Game Gear, and Game Boy versions of the game (the guide came out at the same time as the ports). It's packed away in storage at my grandparent's right now, but I'll be collecting it when I move in early August.

Once I get my hands on it (and assuming I remember), I'll check to see if it lists Kung Lao's hat toss Fatality on the Genesis and if it lists the stage Fatalities for Mileena and co on the Game Gear versions.
--
Juxtapose13

"Outstanding. Now all we need is a deck of cards." Corporal Hicks, Aliens.
ded
God

Post by ded »

I believe Shang Tsung's Stage Fatality does not work in all versions of MKII in the Kombat Tomb.

As for the strategy guides, it would be great to check that, but I'm sure nothing will be listed ;/
Juxtapose13
Apprentice

Post by Juxtapose13 »

ded wrote:I believe Shang Tsung's Stage Fatality does not work in all versions of MKII in the Kombat Tomb.

As for the strategy guides, it would be great to check that, but I'm sure nothing will be listed ;/
I'll check Shang Tsung's Stage Fatality in the Kombat Tomb on my SNES and let you know if I have any luck.

In early August, if I remember to check the guide once I get it back, I'll let you know if anything's listed.
--
Juxtapose13

Juxtapose13
Apprentice

Post by Juxtapose13 »

Just tried Shang Tsung's stage Fatality, and I was unable to get it to work on either the Kombat Tomb or the Pit II in the SNES version (Hold Block, Down, Down, Up, release Block, Down)

The Dead Pool Fatality and Fatality 1 and 2 all work. I did not test the Kintaro Fatality.
--
Juxtapose13

Gsomeer
Warrior

Post by Gsomeer »

Maybe you know, but I tell you about an unused track for Arcade MK1: this track was used in Prototype rev. 4.0 in the first round of battle with Goro (for some reason, in the second one there plays another track).

Nice revision, btw, it tells us about original thoughts of the development team.
ded wrote:I believe Shang Tsung's Stage Fatality does not work in all versions of MKII in the Kombat Tomb.
It works in Genesis version.
Last edited by Gsomeer on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ded
God

Post by ded »

It really does work o_O Thats very weird, thank you for the info!

Can you link me with youtube video of this track? I'm really lazy when it comes to changing mame versions ;/
Gsomeer
Warrior

Post by Gsomeer »

It seems there are no videos of this track (couldn't find it anywhere), but I'll try to record it.

UPD: Coudn't record the video, because my PC is not powerful enough to do this. Sorry.
Last edited by Gsomeer on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juxtapose13
Apprentice

Post by Juxtapose13 »

Juxtapose13 wrote:Very cool. For Shang Tsung's stage Fatality in Mortal Kombat II on the Kombat Tomb, is that the Arcade version where it doesn't work or all ports?

I also have an official strategy guide for Mortal Kombat II, covering the SNES, Genesis, Game Gear, and Game Boy versions of the game (the guide came out at the same time as the ports). It's packed away in storage at my grandparent's right now, but I'll be collecting it when I move in early August.

Once I get my hands on it (and assuming I remember), I'll check to see if it lists Kung Lao's hat toss Fatality on the Genesis and if it lists the stage Fatalities for Mileena and co on the Game Gear versions.
Hi all,

Okay, so I'm looking at my original print copy of Mortal Kombat II: Official Players Guide, published by Infotainment World Books in 1994, and it covers the Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Game Gear, and Game Boy versions of the game.

The following is listed for both the SNES and Genesis versions unless otherwise noted:

Kung Lao's Fatality #1 "Hat Decapitation:" Distance: Full Screen 1) While Holding Low Punch, [Tap Away, Toward], release Low Punch. 2) Once you throw the Hat, press Up to guide it and cut off the head!

Johnny Cage's Fatality #1 "Uppercut Decapitation:" Distance: Very Close Tap Toward, Toward, Down, Up. BONUS TIP: After doing the previous motion, hold Down, Low Punch, Low Kick, and Block to knock off three heads instead of just one!

Shang Tsung's Tomb/Pit Fatality: While Holding Block, [Tap Down, Down, Up, Down]. (SNES: works only on Pit) (Genesis: works on Tomb or Pit)

For Shang Tsung, Kitana, and Mileena's Kombat Tomb Fatalities in the Game Gear version, nothing is listed.
--
Juxtapose13

Return to “News Articles”