Mortal Kombat 9 Twitter Updates

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat 9 Twitter Updates

Post by Gambid »

Looks like the Mortal Kombat Development Team has found a new way to communicate with the fans: the social network site Twitter. Some of the most recognizable members of the team frequently post updates, including Ed Boon, Hector Sanchez and John Vogel. Here are a few things that recently got revealed through Twitter:

Ed Boon has once again confirmed that Mortal Kombat 9 will indeed contain all the gore and blood that a Mortal Kombat game deserves. He also mentioned that Carlos (Pessina) and Rick O. are currently working on some kool Fatalities for the game.

Ed Boon also revealed that a familiar face from the recent past is returning for Mortal Kombat 9. The original sound composer, Dan Forden who was missing from the last few games is going to write the music for this one.

Keep an eye on this Twitter accounts because more information will probably be released soon.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
the Undead
God

Re: Mortal Kombat 9 Twitter Updates

Post by the Undead »

This, like always is good news, It good to see that Mortal Komabt will survive, and in such a good way If the new game follows the same path that the old ones did ans stays true to the specific rules ad regulations of Mk, Simply put blood, gore , and crnage, than I am truly content. This is some of the best MK news I've heard in a while, as always thanks for the research and continued faith in MK Gambid. 8)
goro
Warrior

Re: Mortal Kombat 9 Twitter Updates

Post by goro »

the Undead wrote:This, like always is good news, It good to see that Mortal Komabt will survive, and in such a good way If the new game follows the same path that the old ones did ans stays true to the specific rules ad regulations of Mk, Simply put blood, gore , and crnage, than I am truly content. This is some of the best MK news I've heard in a while, as always thanks for the research and continued faith in MK Gambid. 8)
Yea, the story should follow, MK vs DCU just completely changed the story, so hopefully all will be well in the next one :D

Return to “News Articles”