Legacy Season 2 Arrives Tomorrow: New Trailer & Movie Plans

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Legacy Season 2 Arrives Tomorrow: New Trailer & Movie Plans

Post by Gambid »

The long wait is finally over, Mortal Kombat: Legacy Season 2 arrives tomorrow, September 26th, on Machinima. And this time we won't have to wait an entire week for the next episode, as all episodes will be released together. Take a look at this brand new trailer:
Trailer no longer available!
Image Image
Also, take a look at this interview with Mortal Kombat: Legacy director Kevin Tancharoen, in which he does not only discuss the series, but the upcoming movie as well:

HC: Does the the upcoming movie function as “Mortal Kombat Legacy 3″? Or will it start from scratch?

KT: We made a conscious decision that the movie is going to be its own universe, the reason being that we want “Legacy” to live on its own and I don’t want them to have to rely on each other because I think the world of “Legacy” still has a lot of stories to tell. They’re just two different mediums and two different styles of storytelling. I picture that there’s also a version of “Mortal Kombat” that’s a TV version or a Netflix version that lives on and is epic in its scope like “Game of Thrones.” Obviously, they’re not shy about killing their main characters, and I would have to do the same thing. “Mortal Kombat” has been around for over 20 years. The movie has to stand on its own. We want to take the mythology that everyone knows but also add to it. We’re still taking the canon, but we’re adding additional characters to still push it forward for another, who knows, 20 or 30 years. “Mortal Kombat” could be one of those games that could be around forever, and that’s how we’re treating the feature film.

Take a look at all available Mortal Kombat: Legacy information, including the latest cast and crew announcements in our Mortal Kombat: Legacy.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
roboronald10
Master
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Re: Legacy Season 2 Arives Tomorrow: New Trailer and Movie P

Post by roboronald10 »

Yes! Yes! Fucking yes!

Return to “News Articles”