Ultimate Mash-Ups 1 (HD) Video + Screencaptures

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Ultimate Mash-Ups 1 (HD) Video + Screencaptures

Post by Gambid »

Midway has just provided us with a HD version of the Ultimate Mash-Ups 1 Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe video that appeared earlier on IGN.

The Trailer That Answers The Question "What if?" Today Midway released the first Mortal Kombat® vs. DC Universe, "Ultimate Mash-Up" trailer. Each week leading up to launch, two sets of Mortal Kombat fighters will face off against two DC Universe characters in Mortal Kombat. This week the struggle for power ensues between Sub-Zero and Batman, while Superman and Raiden face off in bitter rivalry. Loaded with both cinematic scenes and extended gameplay footage each trailer answers the question, "What if the DC Universe was faced with Mortal Kombat?"
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Visit our Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe Videos Section to watch and to download this video in standard and in HD resolution.

Visit our just updated Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe Section for much more information on the game.

Visit also our Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe Forum to discuss the game.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”