Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

IMDB.com updated with new information about Mortal Kombat 3: Domination. The status of the film has been changed from "in production" to "Completed". Unfortunately there is no Release Date yet.

Information from IMDB.com

Directed by
John R. Leonett

Writing credits
Ed Boon (video games) &
John Tobias (video games)

Runtime
100 minutes

Taglines
The gods have fallen... The tournament has been broken... The rules no longer matter...

Plot Outline
After Liu Kang, Sonya, and Jax defeated Shao Kahn and prevented merger of the Outworld with Earth, Shinnok exacts his revenge by forming an alliance with the powerful sorcerer Quan Chi. Together, they open a portal to Earth in a bid for ultimate domination. Lord Rayden, now an elder god, becomes dismayed by this horrific turn of events and calls forth the warriors of Mortal Kombat once more. Discovering a loophole in the rules of the tournament, and needing every ounce of help he can get, Rayden summons forth the soul of deceased warrior Johnny Cage and resurrects him so that he may join his fellow fighters and send Shinnok and his allies back to hell once and for all.

In the original Plot Outline, that was published on IMDB.com Shinnok was replaced with Shao Kahn. But Kahn is already dead, so we think that Shinnok is the person, who will ally with Quan Chi.

Visit our Mortal Kombat 3: Domination section for more information.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”