High Quality Multimedia From Comic Com

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

High Quality Multimedia From Comic Com

Post by Gambid »

Midway has just released a high definition version of the Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe Fight Video from Comic Con. The video is available for download from our Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe section in both HD and Wide Screen Standard quality.
Midway has also released a high resolution version of The Joker render:

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Re: High Quality Multimedia From Comic Com

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

The video is great and sound effects for the punches etc sound strong.
Sub - zero's ice block takes a while to pull of, my guess is its a response to the fact that if you was to far away from the opponent and you froze them, you can't get to them in time to start a combo so it would be useless not even hurting them...so maybe this ice block move is a way of hurting the opponent if you can't get to them. Thats the thing, scorpions spear has always had one over the ice blast - becuase it brings them to him rather than you having to see if you can quickly get to the opponent.

And as for the joker render, it looks really really good, faithful to the comic book. I am a bit gutted that they couldn't use the Heath Ledger joker, becuase that would really fit in with the gritty theme - but they can't go no where near the film adaptations :(

Return to “News Articles”