First Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe Render

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

First Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe Render

Post by Gambid »

Yesterday a lot fans remained with mixed feelings. The people who were at the press conference were not allowed to give away any information from the 8 minute presentation of Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe. So we all will have to wait just a little bit longer for new information.

Fellow Mortal Kombat fan site Mortal Kombat Online posted the first promotional image for the game.
On this image you see two of the characters in the game, Sub-Zero and Batman.

The URL of the official website (still inactive) is also present: Worldscollide.Com.

So, what is the new information after yesterday:

1. We have three confirmed characters: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Batman and Superman ?.
2. Link to the official site.
3. Confirmation for a lot more information today.

The list is pretty short, we know. But that's only because visitors of this site knew about the name of the game (Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe) for quite some time.

As for DC Comics. This is probably just the next step in their plan to reintroduce their characters in a more darker world. Previous attempts are: Superman: Doomsday and Smallville (both are getting really serious and dark at moments).

If you are not familiar with the DC Comics Universe just visit their website.

What characters can we expect to see from the DC Comics Universe: Superman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Aqua Man, Cyborg, The Flash, Supergirl and a lot more. Who will appear in the game only time can tell us.

Keep an eye on Mortal Kombat Secrets as we continue to track the events from Midway Gamers' Day for you.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
PYRO
Warrior

Re: First Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe Render

Post by PYRO »

Subby looks cool ,but......Batman wtf if that is true i am out of mk for good :(
I am what you made me!
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

It looks cool (that coming from a comic book fan), but how will it work? I just think DC will overpower MK. Superman is invulnerable and they have Green Lantern who is pretty much close to it, maybe Scorpion could beat GL due to his yellow costume.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Well just look in to our MK VS DC section.

There you will find the answer.

Some characters will be partially depowered or made vulnerable.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”