GamesRadar Teaser Image

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

GamesRadar Teaser Image

Post by Gambid »

Only a few hours separate us from the moment when all questions will be answered. Although we, here at Mortal Kombat Secrets, reported that the next installment of the Mortal Kombat franchise will be a Versus game, currently entitled Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe (see previous news), a lot fans remained skeptic and didn't want to believe. Today something happened, something that only backups our story from April 15.
Today GamesRadar posted a teaser image with promise of an exclusive video from the next Mortal Kombat 8 tomorrow. But they should have looked much more closely at the filename. The image is named "MKDC blog--article_image". Not to mention the blatantly obvious Superman silhouette in the picture itself.

The picture itself is probably just a cheap PhotoShop work, just to make the news more exciting, much like our image from the previous update.

What is more interesting, the image has been removed from the site, only a couple of hours later. Maybe Midway made them remove it, maybe not. Fortunately the image was just removed from the news they posted, but not from their server. So, it can still be accessed here.

Things are getting really exciting as the time nears when Mortal Kombat 8 will be shown for the first time to the public. Two are the possible outcomes:

- It is all true and we have the first Mortal Kombat Versus title. (Most likely)
- Midway have really spend a lot of time and have done a really great job to foul us all.

We will find the truth soon enough.

Keep an eye on Mortal Kombat Secrets as we keep tracking the events from Midway Gamers' Day for you.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”