Ashrah's Mortal Kombat Armageddon Bio

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Ashrah's Mortal Kombat Armageddon Bio

Post by Gambid »

Two months have passed with no new bio to be released. Maybe the MK Team is too busy working on new things, maybe they are on vacation (it's summer after all), but we really hope that the things will change and that we will see more bios very soon. The newest one that got release only 2 days ago is Ashrah;s Bio:
After slaying countless demons with the kriss I discovered in the Netherrealm, my soul was no longer corrupt and I transcended that hell. I emerged in an unfamiliar realm at the feet of celestial beings who glowed with blinding light. They explained to me that the kriss is a tool, able to transform its finder into a warrior powerful enough to purify the world. I am their chosen one, the ascending demon they were searching for.

Awestruck by their celestial beauty, I surrendered myself to the beings’ will. My purpose in the cosmos was never more clear: I would do what they asked of me and consume the darkness, bringing peace to the realms. By doing so I would also achieve absolute purification
- I would join them as an angel of light!

The celestials had brought me here, a realm of darkness known as Vaeternus, to begin my crusade against a cunning vampire race. The vile creatures feed off the blood of their prey and spread their corruption unhindered throughout the realms. Seductive and powerful is their dark magic, but it would not save them from the purity of my holy kriss.

And so I hunted them. With each vampire I "pacified" the sword crackled with holy light. I felt as though the blade and I were both growing stronger. Our strength was not enough, however, as one female vampire bested me and escaped to Edenia. Slaying her has become my focus. If I can gain power enough to defeat Nitara, nothing will prevent my ascension!

Click here to see the original bio page on the Official Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Website.

We have also updated our Mortal Kombat: Armageddon section, which now includes this bio too.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Re: Ashrah's Mortal Kombat Armageddon Bio

Post by Sub-Zero »

I've always hated Ashrah....don't know why.
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

*lol* Ashrah the vampire slayer.
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

I love vampires and now the person who's probably my most hated MK character is going around killing them all! :angry:
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

lol

She does die in various endings you know...
A devil in a midnight mass killed the boy inside the man
The holy water in his hands can never wash away his sins.
Close your breath and count to 4, pinky swears don't work no more
Put my trust in God that day, not the man that taught his way...

(psst I'm atheist, don't let the song lyrics confuse you)
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

good! :D

Return to “News Articles”