Midway Announces E3 2007 Lineup

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Midway Announces E3 2007 Lineup

Post by Gambid »

In a press release Midway announced their lineup for this years E3 Business & Media Summit. The only Mortal Kombat game that is part of the lineup is Ultimate Mortal Kombat for Nintendo DS: From the press release:
CHICAGO, IL – July 9, 2007 – Midway Games Inc. (NYSE: MWY), a leading interactive entertainment publisher and developer, today announced its product portfolio to be shown at the E3 Business & Media Summit, July 11-13 in Los Angeles. This year's lineup showcases exciting new properties such as Stranglehold™, highly anticipated next generation games such as BlackSite: Area 51™, developed by Midway Studios
- Austin, proven brands such as Unreal Tournament® 3 from world renowned developer Epic Games and Ultimate Mortal Kombat , Midway's top-selling fighting franchise's debut on Nintendo DS™; and kid's games like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, based on the top-rated Cartoon Network series.

"Our 2007 E3 lineup truly reflects our product strategy to develop top quality titles in a wide range of genres across all major platforms," said David F. Zucker, president and CEO, Midway. "With exciting next generation games such as Stranglehold and proven brands like Mortal Kombat, along with games for the younger market and handhelds, this is Midway's most diverse and strongest line up yet."

Midway's E3 line up with expected ship dates include:
Ultimate Mortal Kombat (Nintendo DS, November) - Ultimate Mortal Kombat combines the visceral thrills of the classic Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and the addictive puzzle action of the Puzzle Kombat component of Midway's best-selling Mortal Kombat: Deception® in a single DS-friendly package. With unlockable content, new record-keeping capability, and Wi-Fi-connected multiplayer, players will be able take UMK anywhere for fighting action on the go.

Click here to read the complete press release.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”