Nightwolf's MK: Armageddon Bio Released

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Nightwolf's MK: Armageddon Bio Released

Post by Gambid »

Midway has released the fourth character bio from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. This time we get to learn that Nightwolf's ending from Mortal Kombat: Deception has indeed happened plus everything that happened with him between the events from the two games:
After imprisoning Onaga's corrupt soul, I was released from the Netherrealm. I passed through the spirit world before emerging in Earthrealm, surrounded by a pack of wolves, my spirit guides. I had only faint memories of that brief journey... or did it last an eternity?

The Ancients spoke to me of a coming storm that would pit the warriors of the realms against each other in an epic battle. But most disturbing of all was a warning that a hidden evil was manipulating these warriors, forcing them to participate.

My visions were seemingly made real when, at a gathering of the Forces of Light, Johnny Cage revealed that Shinnok had returned, and that the fallen Elder God was assembling the Forces of Darkness once more. I agreed to help Johnny Cage and join his fight.

At the summit, Kitana approached me. I was amazed to find that she was accompanied by the spirit of Liu Kang. The bond between them was strong; thus she was able to keep his energies intact until a way to reunite his body and soul could be found. There was not much I could do to help until I achieved a much higher level of shamanic power. I transferred the bond from Kitana to myself and accepted my role as Liu Kang's new spiritual anchor. Perhaps this unknown power sought by the Forces of Darkness could be the key to helping Liu Kang find peace.
This bio appeared on the Hidden Page on the official Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Website.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
kael
Master

Re: Nightwolf's MK: Armageddon Bio Released

Post by kael »

humm...tankx ^^
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>Nice...Explains a lot,kinda,lol.Anyway thx gambid.</span>
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

weird...confusing...but mildly explains a few questions
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

it does mean that liu kangs mkd ending isnt canon and that strangely even tho nightwolf sealed onaga he comes bk :blink:
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>hold on, so kangs mkd ending didnt happen, and how`d onaga get free if he was trapped by nightwolf in the end of mkd? </span>
goatsukel
Apprentice

Post by goatsukel »

Sniper Wolf 1122 wrote: <span style='color:green'>hold on, so kangs mkd ending didnt happen, and how`d onaga get free if he was trapped by nightwolf in the end of mkd? </span>
well if they do get a bio down for everyone just wait for Onaga's to come out. that should take care of everything. or at least alot of things.
i regret that i only have one life to give, for rock and roll
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

lol they take way too long and almost 7-% of everyone thats bought it has finished 100%

Return to “News Articles”