Sareena's Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Bio Released

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Sareena's Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Bio Released

Post by Gambid »

Midway has continue releasing the characters bios from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. The second one is Sareena's Bio:
I was given asylum by the Lin Kuei in gratitude for aiding Sub-Zero in the Netherrealm years ago. I swore to uphold the laws of the clan and protect it from any outside threat. My allegiance was strong, but Sub-Zero felt I still had much to prove before the clan would fully accept me.

He entrusted me with a small metallic object that would guide me and grant me access to the hidden Lin Kuei temple. He ordered me to wait for him there as he departed for the Netherrealm. Instead, I followed him -- I could not bring myself to allow him to come to harm. But the realm's essence began twisting my soul, and I had second thoughts about disobeying him.

When he was attacked by Noob Saibot and Smoke, however, it seemed I had made the right decision. I leapt from hiding and prevented Noob from killing Sub-Zero. With the sides now even, we soundly defeated Noob and Smoke. They escaped to parts unknown, but not before rendering Sub-Zero unconscious.

The intense fight and the influence of the Netherrealm's dark energies caused me to lose control of my human apperance, and I reverted to my demonic form. When Sub-Zero regained consciousness, he was confused and attacked me. To avoid harming him, I fled to the depths of the Netherrealm. There I was ambushed by Noob, Smoke, and my former master, Quan Chi. The sorcerer knew of my allegiance to Sub-Zero and demanded to know the location of the Lin Kuei temple. At first I refused, holding to my oath. But Quan Chi's influence is great. He cast his dark sorcery upon me, returning me to my human form and showing me my true nature. I am not a being of Light. I am a demon of the Netherrealm, a servant of Quan Chi. I will follow him to whatever end. I surrendered the object given to me by Sub-Zero. He was a fool to have trusted me.
This bio appeared on the Hidden Page on the official Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Website.

Thanks to MKRayden for this update.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noobiano
Master

Re: Sareena's Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Bio Released

Post by Noobiano »

Good, thanx for the news :).
Noob Saibottobias booN
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Ah...This proves Sareena's true nature,but i still like her,lol :D
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

maybe, it isn't ture nature, maybe she believes it's her destiny, whether she likes it or not...
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
Darkness-Lord
Apprentice

Post by Darkness-Lord »

stil if u think a litle bit more she is not to be trusted all thou she whas an allly with sub-ero
Let Mortal Kombat Begin
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Darkness-Lord wrote: stil if u think a litle bit more she is not to be trusted all thou she whas an allly with sub-ero
As they said,"Never trust a Netherealm demon",lol.But Sareena is still on my Top Favs.
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

eh, sometimes you gotta be open, everyone can change...except some people
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

I agree with you on that though.And like i said,no matter whatever alignment they are,they still are on my favs.

Like Rayden is evil now as well,and yet i still like him :P
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

he ain't evil, he just more neutral now, and from now on, won't take crap from mortals, and is just being a lot stricter, i mean he's still for defending earthrealm

but back to sareena, wow, that, you just sorta gotta feel sorry for her, lost in friendship and destiny, she doesn't have a choice, but she really wants to help sub zero... her goodness was never meeant to be...

until you find out her ending which i won't say in case there's someone who wants it to be a suprise
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

I found out the Endings ages ago lol,and i posted them all on here,and all the endings were submitted,hence the site already has the ending,so it can't be a suprise :P

'Course he ain't evil lol,he is just neutral,what i meant by evil is,he is now Dark Rayden,totally.
kael
Master

Post by kael »

lol...actually i think i like "dark" raiden the most

Return to “News Articles”