Kenshis Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Bio Released

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Kenshis Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Bio Released

Post by Gambid »

Midway has finally start releasing the characters bios from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. The first one is Kenshis Bio:
With Shang Tsung rumored dead, I had no further need of the Special Forces. And although I had an ally in Sub-Zero, I had no desire to join the Lin Kuei. I returned to Earthrealm, content to be a lone warrior once again. Guided by my ancestors' sword, I hunted the wicked, slaying those who would threaten the meek. In the dark, my blindness was an advantage. I struck unseen and toppled many criminal organizations from the safety of the night.

As I fought against the underworld, I intercepted encrypted communications to Mavado from a secretive clan known as the Red Dragon. The messages revealed an elaborate plan designed to ensnare one man: an Edenian half-god named Taven. The Red Dragon were in a frenzy, and it seemed as though something very important was underway. Before I could determine the location of the Red Dragon base, however, I was met by a former ally, Johnny Cage. He believed that the fallen Elder God Shinnok had resurfaced and wanted to gather the Forces of Light to discuss a battle plan. I refused the invitation, not wanting to get involved in yet another pointless melee between "good" and "evil". I had my own agenda: bring down the Red Dragon and finish Mavado.

Alone in the Botan Jungle, stalking Red Dragon scouts, I was overwhelmed by an intense psychic scream. I became aware of Taven and Daegon and their quest to slay the fire elemental, Blaze. My sword also heard the scream and pleaded with me to ally with the Forces of Light once more. I had received insight from my blade before, but this time it seemed drawn to kombat. It was as if I could feel the sword pulling me towards some epic clash.

I will not deny its cry for blood. Though Johnny Cage is gather the Forces of Light, I will be the one to take them into battle. The lone warrior will become a leader of many.
This bio appeared on the Hidden Page on the official Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Website

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
LordScorpion
God

Re: Kenshis Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Bio Released

Post by LordScorpion »

Nice.although i don't like mka...thx gambid for the info.
kael
Master

Post by kael »

yeah ^^
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

hmm kenshi turns his back on the good side then
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

well, he's killing evil still, but i think he ddin't wana get involved with mortal kombat anymore...
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

i hate kenshi, but his bio is acceptable
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

subcorpian wrote: well, he's killing evil still, but i think he ddin't wana get involved with mortal kombat anymore...
<span style='color:orange'>Hmm,Maybe.That's a possibilty.</span>

Return to “News Articles”