Exclusive First Look In The April Issue of PSM

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Exclusive First Look In The April Issue of PSM

Post by Gambid »

The April issue of PSM Magazine will probably have an exclusive first look at the next Mortal Kombat game. This has been mentioned by Randy Nelson on their website. Here is the text of the news:
April '04 Issue: You Will Freak
January 30: Okay, okay... if you're a loyal subscriber, you've just gotten our March 2004 issues in your mailbox. Have you gotten to the final page yet? If so, I bet you're wondering what we'll have in the April issue that's so secret, we've taken a blood oath not to speak its name before you've gotten your mitts on the issues. Well, you see, blood oaths are pretty big deals, so I can't really spill anything on the big surprise. But I can guarantee you will get the most in-depth exclusive first look at a game we've ever delivered. And not just any game — a REALLY big game. Okay, I can say its a sequel. To a REALLY good game. We've seen it, played it, come away dizzy — but no one else has. But that's all I can divulge. So, in short, there is a very real reason to get psyched for the April '04 issue of PSM, on sale or in your mailbox in late March. I promise. Randy Nelson
As you can see the title of the game is not mentioned but we are sure that it will be Mortal Kombat 6. So keep checking for future updates!

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”