Reminder: MK: Armageddon Fight Night Chat Event

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Reminder: MK: Armageddon Fight Night Chat Event

Post by Gambid »

As usual after a release of a new Mortal Kombat game, Mortal Kombat Online is a host of a traditional Fight Night Chat Event, where the team behind the game answers to a lot of fan questions:
With the release of Midway's latest entry in the Mortal Kombat series of games, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, Mortal Kombat Online is proud to announce the return of its celebrity chat event, FIGHT NIGHT! The return of Fight Night will feature an informal and fun chat with the development team of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, including creative director and co-creator, Ed Boon! This event will bring together fans and developers together in one place, where the developers will answer the fans' questions!

The chat event itself will take place on Monday, November 6th, at 9 PM Eastern Standard Time. The event will last for about an hour, and it will take place at the #MortalKombat Online IRC Network!

The event can be reached via a java chat at the link above or by using the following settings in your IRC client of choice:

Server: irc.webmaster.com -or- irc.webchat.org
Port: 6667
Channel: #mortalkombat
Click here for more information.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Alucard
Grand Master

Re: Reminder: MK: Armageddon Fight Night Chat Event

Post by Alucard »

I would reclaim ed boon why he & co. Messed up in mka.

Return to “News Articles”