Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Endings

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Endings

Post by Gambid »

The German fansite Mortal Kombat Universe posted more endings from Games Conventions 2006 version of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon:
Scorpion
As Blazes fire extinguished, Scorpions troubled soul suddenly began to fill with joy as his ninja-klan the Shirai Ryu again appeared and thousands came atop the upper flat of the pyramid. Scorpion was more shocked when he had seen his wife and son. But this Reunion fell short as the evil sorcerer known as Quan Chi suddenly appeared. He had took Scoprion’s son and made a portal to the Netherrealm and jumped into it with scorpions son. Scorpion Raged and will not rest till his son is his and freed and Quan Chi is Killed.

Sub-Zero
Essenitally it states that Sub-Zeros kori powers were immensely upgraded due to the Dragon Medallion and that by the time he faced Blaze, he was all too powerful: Sub-Zeros powers have made him a false ice god. Without the permission of such power, the Elder Gods have sent their champions to destroy Sub-Zero.

Chameleon
Once the battle embraced, Chameleon camouflaged himself and hurried unseen to the top of the pyramid. There, he defeated Blaze and the ethereal power took control over him. He was now immortal! Although he was present throughout all the crises of the realms, from Liu Kang's first victory until the return of the Dragon King, he had managed to avoid the looks of others and waited on his moment. His moment had now finally arrived. From this day, the realms will recognize Chameleon as the true champion of Mortal Kombat.

Shang Tsung
Empowered by the godlike energies received from Blaze, Shang Tsung could now alter the forms outside his own body. Dismayed and angered at such price denied from him, Shao kahn charged the sorcerer, but with a wave of his hand, the sorcerer transformed the once-emperor into a centaur slave. Shang Tsung now rules Outworld.

Raiden
???

Kitana
Absorbing the power of Blaze Kitana obtained a psychic connection with the Elder Gods and became their champion. To preserve the integrity of the realms she formed an all female fighting force whose members included Sindel, Jade, Sonya and Li Mei. Together they laid waste to the forces of darkness and trapped them in the Netherrealm forever.

Mileena
For an instant, the power of Blaze united Mileena and Kitana.When the energy disappeared Mileena had become beautiful, but Kitana was horrified to find her mouth filled with long ended sharp teeth. The change in her appearance allowed Mileena to pose as Kitana and finally take her rightful place on the throne of Edenia. She imprisoned Kitana, who went mad in the palace dungeon.

Nitara
The gift of Godlike power transformed Nitara into a blood god. Horified the Kombatants fled from the pyramid but none were spare her wrath. Beginning with Shao Kahn she mutated each of them into her vampire slaves. With the most powerful warriors in the universe at her command Nitara and her unstoppable army easily conquered the realms.

Meat
Meat was an experiment who escaped Shang Tsung's fleshments before he could be completely formed. As the other combatants fought, Meat rushed unseen to the top of the pyramid and defeated Blaze. The god-like energy felt giving him the power to shape shift. With the ability to become anyone, Meat lost sense of identity and disappear into obscure.

Motaro
As fire has licked Motaro's body, he made it to the top of the pyramid. When the fire was finally put out, only then could he feel the familiarity of four legs once again. He had broken the curse that had his people transformed into the minotaurian corpulence so recently?
Please report errors and additions of any kind using our forums.

Click here to watch the endings.

Click here to visit Mortal Kombat Universe.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
lin kuei prodigy
God

Re: Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Endings

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

Cool!!! :huh: :huh:
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
BIGFOOT_PI
Mortal

Post by BIGFOOT_PI »

I hate midway!
THis is why MK sucks last few games.
They let over half the damn fu%&ing game out of the bag before it even ships.
lin kuei prodigy
God

BIGFOOT_PI wrote: I hate midway!
THis is why MK sucks last few games.
They let over half the damn fu%&ing game out of the bag before it even ships.
That's marketting my dear friend... comercial bussiness, publicity. The're good at it, though they can deceive us easily.

You have a point, for methe best mk game is mk2. It's the best but... midway's goal is to make an new gen mk better than the last, not trying to surpass the greatest achievement of this series.

Still this mk is looks much better than MKD. But well that's waht mk mugen is for, the old games. IN FACT HONESTLY... BIGFOOT HAS A POINT! But if you were involded in a game marketting... moral isn't just what it seems or any values, while the focus is the profit a product can leave, dude as long as it entertains it is ok otherwise blame them. Believe me it's like the infamous so called demos.
The product itself in order to be selled very good you might wanna incite people & fans to male an uproar & a desperation & some rush, showing off some sneak peeks, etc. Of the product so people expect something either good or bad.

If it is good for all the fans, the sales will go up in a very short time & well you make a profit of it. It's all about bussiness... come on man you are supposed to know much better than this.
goatsukel
Apprentice

Post by goatsukel »

i really hope theres like, an official cinematic at the end or at least some officical ending. because they did say that alot of people would die, and to do that they need specifics and actual endings. i really hope these are just filler endings or something like that because if not ill be mad.
i regret that i only have one life to give, for rock and roll
lin kuei prodigy
God

Mileena's ending is like a "WHOS THE BTCH NOW" kind.
sub-zero9
Master

Post by sub-zero9 »

i'm not reading this cause i want to to see it on the game and find out from now!!!!

VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

lin kuei prodigy wrote: Mileena's ending is like a "WHOS THE BTCH NOW" kind.
more of it,it looks like it's Kileena and Mitana now lol :lol:
But with Mil already sexy,she at least got her teeth removed yay lol
TANYAxSCORPION
Mortal

Post by TANYAxSCORPION »

i hope the endings have pictures like mkd instead of that little fighting thing they do
lin kuei prodigy
God

sub-zero9 wrote: i'm not reading this cause i want to to see it on the game and find out from now!!!!
Don't spam. Who cares & please don't look at the topic.
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

omg chameleon's was so stupid!!! they wasted time on chameleon!!!!! plus in kitana's she was still beautiful. then in mileena's she imprisoned kitana. okay so these ending are retarted i thought people were gonna die
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Don't forget that this wasn't the final version of the game. Things might still change.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

TANYAxSCORPION wrote: i hope the endings have pictures like mkd instead of that little fighting thing they do
I was hoping for cinematics instead of pictures or the fighters fighting themselves, but hopefully Gambids right on it possibly changing
lin kuei prodigy
God

badboy52292 wrote: omg chameleon's was so stupid!!! they wasted time on chameleon!!!!! plus in kitana's she was still beautiful. then in mileena's she imprisoned kitana. okay so these ending are retarted i thought people were gonna die
OMG!!!I didn't knew you were going to die. So... be it. BTW They have like 1 whole month to add the endings. & I hope it has at least animated pics like KI2 or the same mkd images for the ending.
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

this better not be the final versions. i will be mad. mileena's makes no sense. well it kind of does but im sure kitana wouldnt go mad. she would pose as mileena and be on the quest to get her beauty back. there is magic in mk and she could probably get back her old allies and make them pretend to be loyal to mileena. then she could do magic and get her beauty back from a sorcerer. i think thats how it should turn out in future mks because i doubt kitana will die. it would be like kitana is mileena and mileena is kitana in the way kitana wants beauty and her rightful throne of edenia and she needs to take it from mileena. mileena has no right

Return to “News Articles”